Colonial Williamsburg Fund
Colonial Williamsburg is a national treasure that everyone can enjoy. Generous financial contributions from individuals like you help provide funds necessary to operate Colonial Williamsburg.
Colonial Williamsburg donors are people who believe in the importance of our nation's political and cultural heritage, a story that is told every day in our Historic Area. We encourage you to make a gift to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
Individuals and organizations donating $50 or more a year to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund receive a subscription to the magazine Trend & Tradition as well as a 24-karat gold-finished collectible ornament.
Donors of $250 or more receive additional benefits, including access to the St. George Tucker House Donor Reception Center.
Learn more about donor benefits and restrictions at all levels.
Donors are invited to join one of our donor societies:
- Duke of Gloucester Society: Annual gift of $100-$249
- Capitol Society: Annual gift of $250-$499
- Colonial Williamsburg Assembly: Annual gift of $500-$999
- Colonial Williamsburg Burgesses: Annual gift of $1,000-$2,499
- Colonial Williamsburg Associates: Annual gift of $2,500-$4,999
- Raleigh Tavern Society: Annual gift of $5,000 or more